Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

picklezzzzzzzzzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mythic

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:59 am

and to answer ur pms no i do not know where ur boosters went...1) i have not been on ur acc since the last time we talked and u gave me ur cruzes acc...and 2)wtf wood i do with the boosters wen i dont even cook and barely have enuff room for anything in my invo cuz im all time stocked on cakes....thnx alot for the trust cuz i do not go on ur accounts ...go change ur pass do something cuz im tired people accusing me shet i dont fuking do and i aint taking it no more...i now know how picklez feels about me and thnx picklez just to let u know i thought u was a friend....u better go bak talk naks cuz i dont log ur accs for nuttin anymore...havent since the last time we talked which was be4 my wines were made and thats been bout 2 weeks or more now....but its all good cuz i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another thing....naks was giving me hp boosters i used them all up and dont have anymore but its ok....im tired people accusing me shet i have not done so fuk this game and fuk u all....like i said pickles i have not been on ur character since rite be4 u gave acc to cooker cuz of the wines people wood need ... but its ok if u wanna think i took them go ahead i dont give a fuk no more cuz im tired of being called a scammer so best if i quit
Back to top Go down
Kirtash

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:53 am

nessa when u decide on quit u dun think in others who go to miss u or are ur friends? coz maybe for u im not ur friend but for me u re one of the best friend and ppl who i meet here. So plz think in ppl who go to miss u and want play wit u like me,nahuell,2nnamed,james and i think a lot of more ppl.

Just told u that to think in ur decission, when u know wat think all of us and no just ppl call u scammer or hacker coz all know one fake mythic run for game wit different name.

So again i'll repeat it plz think in the ppl who like/love and want u.

Ty and i hope u delete this topic i dun want lose my GF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mythic

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am

this time kirtash its just that picklez seems to think i went in his bank and took his booster bps...like i said for 1)i dont cook 2)if i need boosters i will ask for them 3)naks was giving me boosters ..... so i dont know y i am asked where his booster bps went...i have no idea and dont go messing in people shet like that...it not my account to just go and take...the only thing he said for me to get was look for the mao wine bos and thats all i did...i never messed with any other bps cuz i am not the person to steal shet from others....like i said if i need i will ask for or i will find someone make me and pay them....the thing that gets me is people i thought were my friends and said they trust me actually question me...im sry his bos r missing but i did NOT take them...i had no reason to...he did not give me permission to get them and have someone cook them...he only told me the mao wines and thats wat i had gotten...so be4 people start accusing people of shet they need think on finding out the truth be4 start accusing shet cuz i dont fuking steal from noone!!!!!!!!1 and yes kirtash u r one my dearest friends on here and i am gonna stay for now....but u must think how it makes me feel wen people start accusing me of stealing their shet that i have no use for....if i want boosters bp bad enuff dont u think i wood have kept all my bps from the encrypted and sealed bps i farmed on MY OWN wen i was farming for mao wines?!and i bought so many bps to get my mao wines...so y wood i need steal peoples bps wen i was getting them from drops i was farming? and wen even asked picklez did heneed them he always said no i dont need so y wood i take his bps? plz for fuks sake get real...i farm my own shet only ask for help wen it comes to a quest i cant do alone and i will never ask for help again...so from now on wen people need that extra SS in BD dont ask me log naks or whitedevil cuz the answer is no.....as far as i know me and naks were only ones to picklez bp accs and i know for a fukin fact i never took them booster bps and naks said he didnt take so picklez is accusing me of taking them...i dont appreciate that cuz like i said i dont even fukin cook...i only analyze and manufacture and was soon gonna craft...well guess ill just sell my BoE bp and say fuk it cuz i dont want someone saying i took their crafting bps either NO I AM NOT A HAPPY PERSON RITE NOW....and like i said i am not gonna quit rite now...i am thinking on people i do wanna play with thats y i am gonna stay...Nahuell,u james and hugo r the reason i am staying on game
Back to top Go down
Nahuell
VIP
VIP
Nahuell

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:27 pm

I cant Belive! In my part, if i have the confidence to give someone my account, i wont faking think that person can steal my think, if i dont see my items in my account first i preffer to think that igg deleted me all my think that think on my friend stealing my things, i cant belive this shet.

And Nessa is one of the most fair person in this game and you cant even think in something like that, im sorry i know this is not my problem directly but this is PURE SHET and i cant stay and dont say nothing.
Back to top Go down
mythic

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm

kk everything good between me and picklez now.....so i am now better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

picklezzzzzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: picklezzzzzzzzzz   picklezzzzzzzzzz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picklezzzzzzzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resurrection :: General Category :: General discussion-
Jump to: