Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

damn u guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mythic

damn u guys Empty
PostSubject: damn u guys   damn u guys I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:55 pm

4 pm dw top time really fukin sucked
u guys didnt even fukin group or nuttin...wtf and wen u stunned the boss fukin double stun...then dope got there and bull shet u cant do shet w/out kanyen james or hugo on ?!!!!!!!! u guys need learn that we have to do these without them also and we have to play as a fukin guild not just get b1 quick and not group up
thats BULLSHET!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude if yall keep playing like that wen they not on i wont go no fukin events wen they afk cuz that shet gay as hell...do u guys even know wat teamwork is? fukin gay ass bull shet dw that sucked like hell cuz u guys cant do team work without a leader on fuk u guys
Back to top Go down
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

damn u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: damn u guys   damn u guys I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:00 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahah NESSA YOU'RE THE BEST! I almost died laughing hahahahahaha, I've never seen that bunch of bad words followed hahahahahahaha.

Apart from that this is true, if leaders are not online, you must keep going DW, a guild means that, teamwork.

Anyways if James or me are not on, Nessa is like a leader, so do what she says.
Peace
Back to top Go down

damn u guys
Page 1 of 1