Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready to slash.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:53 am

My name's Hugo, I'm 19, soon 20. As Nahuell, I'm studying Informatics, but in less level than him. I was a lazy ass and I left college when I was 17. So I started with informatics, In 1 year more, I will go to the university.

I use to spend time with my girlfriend and friends, and obviously, when I'm at home, I'm playing ToP.

Hobbies?: Football for the win (soccer), ToP, Motorbikes (got a Yamaha Tzr 50, and spent 1000 euros on it, AMAZING, then I sold it and got a 125cc one.) Cars ( mine's a Seat Ibiza 130cv 1.9 TDI Cool ).

And yeah I think that's all. Welcome to the jungle.

P.S: My pic on screenshots.
Back to top Go down
mythic

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:32 pm

well as most u know im nessa ...im 18 yr old...hmmmm wat else....lets see yes i play this freaking sukkin piece shet game hahahaha....hmmmmm if u wanna know more ask and i mite tell but that depends on whos asking...no im not a betch but i feel that if i want u to know then ill either post or tell u myself so dont go asking stupid ass questions that i dont volunteer no info to cuz u mite not like my answer.....fuk the wat hugo u r older than me zzzzzzzzzzzzno fair betches...imma get my bro to kick ur ass hahahahahha.... Twisted Evil

lmao heres one for hugo= pig
hmmmmlets see bro(james) heres u= flower u fuked up anyways so haha
nahuell hmmmmmmm = king Like a Star @ heaven I love you
david this is u dude im sry but = jocolor clown
omg sunny they have u= sunny queen
wait hugo i fergot one hahahahha= geek lol!
Back to top Go down
me xD

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:50 pm

well 1st time i do it but well i just do it xD(my english still sux? OH YEAH Cool )

im Kirtash well my real name is Jesus affraid (im not kidding in spain is a normal name).

i have 16 years im still on school but i want to be pilot Twisted Evil (NOT A DREAM).

i like all type of sports i have in 3 teams same time just for dont stop train all weekend (sports freak) Basketball

i love play TOP wit oesed but i miss my crus xD

i like this new guild specialy coz i dun need support piss he make me angry xD and most of my friends are there and my GF too LOVE U NESSA!!mucho mucho xD sorry nahu Razz,we have 2 freat leaders is the 1st time i know james bue he is so cool and good singer *cough*jk*cough*

well no more to say or simple i dun want write more LAZY ASS FTW Sleep !!not in game ¬¬

see u king
Back to top Go down
Real
Admin
Real

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:57 pm

hahahaha Nahu will revenge now lol! Be ready for the war that you made
Back to top Go down
http://resurrection.omgforum.net
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:58 pm

Nessa, you are crazy, but I like it Cool
Back to top Go down
Nahuell
VIP
VIP
Nahuell

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:06 pm

me xD wrote:

i like this new guild specialy coz i dun need support piss he make me angry xD and most of my friends are there and my GF too LOVE U NESSA!!mucho mucho xD sorry nahu Razz,we have 2 freat leaders is the 1st time i know james bue he is so cool and good singer *cough*jk*cough*

In Your dremas Kirtash!!! Now i have to cut your head and ill burn your balls, and i will tell to OnePS to fuck you! and you will enjoy be fkucked by him! GAY!
Back to top Go down
kirtash

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 am

yeah nahu wake up....u just live in a dream....in wat world nessa prefer u before me? LOL!
Back to top Go down
mythic

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:23 pm

haha in this world .....kirtash u so crazy....hmmmmm i me brother kick ur ass and if u dont know who im talking about just go ask james...he will tell u...hahahahahahaha...u know i have to give u hard time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ready to slash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready to slash.   Ready to slash. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to slash.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resurrection :: General Category :: Presentations-
Jump to: