Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ok is my fault! but...

Go down 
+2
2nnamed
Saku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saku

ok is my fault! but... Empty
PostSubject: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:06 pm

OK is my fault ..
but I know that I was now with the nahuell told me that his was a fake, I did not know ... quistiz before that you had spoken to had stolen with a link ... Now only after the DW nahu told me that ... quistiz excuse ... but when I said I did not rely much on the ... quistiz that is one of my best friends in the game ... OK is my fault .. but to get one thing clear, I did not know that fake .. and another was a mistake Tuesday me kick the Guild, that nothing I said it was a fake?
Now kick inochi and david by talk that I am sucker scammer, I robei a torso pro whole world in chat server, which I am Raa scammer .. why not kick them too?
I was wrong, but I also did not know that there was a fake .. sorry ...
Now you have been very james groso in mi to kick .. does not know that half of the staff speaks in Guild! but I know I was that afternoon was a fake!
i am sry nessa!

Now I see what you james go do about inochi and david talking in chat for server whole world!, I'm scammer, I'm Raa scammer and im scamm bd torso "and was not jk! I drew from many bad things in the world!
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Mira hugo, yo se la culpa es mia.. pero no tengo toda la culpa.. por que quistiz es mi mejor amiga en el juego, asi como creo q vos tienes uno amigo q confia mucho..
pero quis me dije q mythic la robo con uno link,pero no me hablo q era uno estupido fake
me dije q era la mythic real... yo para la ayudar, hable con algunas personas la chingando de scammer.. pero nada sabia q robaron quistiz.. ahi hoy despues de DW yo hable con nahu unas cosas sobre el e rena e mythic, e la llame de scammer por q robo quis, pero no era la real mythic e si uno fake, pero yo no sabia q era fake.. despues q nahu me dije q era uno fake, q yo pase a saber de toda la verdade.E cuando regrese en mi char phyllis, mire q me deron kick.. nahu no sabia q yo no sabia de toda la verdad e dije algo a james q se aborrio e no gustas mas de mi e pensa q soy mala persona e me deo kick en guild e no me quier mas en la guild. pero mira yo ya perdi perdon la culpa es mia, pero no toda por q estaba defendendo una amiga.. como vos, se fuese con borntokill se q lo ayudava tbn e iria a hablar con quien la robo e tus amigos... ya pedi perdon e se q es mi culpa.. pero eso no es motivo para me borrar de la guild.. mira david e inochi hablaron en world chat para el server todo mirar q yo era Raa , scammer e q yo robe uno bd torso.. por q nunca q una noob do nada iria tener uno bd torso! e ninguien haces nada por eso.. james no los borraron.. por q? e ahora q paso esa confusion de yo e mythic el ven e me borra. creo q eso fue uno modo no mucho bien de me borrar, por q nada me hablo q era uno fake.. yo pase a saber cuando nahu me dije q era uno stupido fake..e bien despues q me borraron de la guild.. ahora james pensa cosas malas sobre yo...quiero pedir perdona mythic denuevo(mythic sry me).. pero hay muchos en la guild q estan hablando e hacendo cosas mas malas do q paso en esta confudion.. pero es injutiça me borrar.. todos saben q Raa no es una persona buena..q haces cosas malas e roba mucho.. saben q yo no soy Raa, q yo no soy scammer e q yo no robe lo bd torso de nada! pero es injutiça no hacer nada con las personas malas mismo e me borrar por eso.. es uno engano eso...ahora e david e inochi?? nada van hablar con los dos?
yo quiero regresar a guild...pero james no me quier escuchar...ya se q tengo culpa pero yo no sabia q era uno fake ,somente despues de tudo q nahu me dije toda la verdade...gracias
e hugo despues manda me pm en el jeugo q tudo es uno malo engano!(james estas puto con yo e nahu dije a el q yo dije q mythic es scammer e ahora james ni mas habla con yo es tudo uno engano!)
Neutral
Back to top Go down
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!

20m if someone knows what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:19 am

After reading the "spanish" one...

XxMythicBabyIxX scammed Quistiz, and that idiot thought that it was the real Nessa. Saku, without knowing it, started to blame Nessa, and then she noticed that was not Nessa... More or less is that. Then she tried to apologize to Nessa but she found herself kicked. That's all. Saku wants to be back but, that's Nessa's decission, not my decission.
Back to top Go down
ALaNoX

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 am

who's saku.??
Question
Back to top Go down
Espada

Espada

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:28 am

xSAKURAx rabbit
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:55 am

ok for 1 sakura u all were told in guild there was a fake mythic out there cuz ino got scammed by it too so dont use that fukin lame excuse i didnt know cuz u fukin did cuz wen said in guild be carefuk there was a fake mythic u said "lol" so dont fukin lie...2)u can believe anyone u want i dont give a fuk cuz i know u was going telling people i was scammer even after u was told there was fake cuz they came to me and told me wat u say so plz just stop ur fukin lying....so i do not take ur apology at all and prob never will so go fuk urself or something cuz i dont give a fuk nomore
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 pm

1st = lol ... I did not know it was a fake idiot!
2nd = I already asked for apologies for that after having learned that I deleted the Guild, which nahu told me it was a fake.
3rd = I does not come out spreading to people you were scammer, only to inochi and nahuell asked whether it was true, and that was why you did it!
I think I delete the Guild is injustice, for I know I did something wrong in accusing you of scammer, and persons excuses again, but quistiz had spoken that I was the Real ...
Tuesday was an injustice and I deleted the Guild, for that to happen before that. David and inochi accused me of being scammer, to be Raa, and has stolen the BD torso of someone from server. and they have spoken so, wrote in world chat to see the entire server, no need or provide evidence that all saw the world .. and the time hellfire and james who were Guild of views in this world .. and james also deleto of the Guild? not ...
and my mistake was charged Tuesday that to be scammer, but did not know it was a fake estupido ..
Now david and inochi were not deleted from the guild .. this is injustice .. everyone knows that I am not Raa none. I am not a scammer, and not the robei bd torso, proof that a person who has not want to look at me that returned the bd torso ...
and even has members of the dope who saw david talking about me in the world and sent me pms asking why he was talking about what, and that it was untrue and qe he wanted me to acknowledge one thing I was not .. Now I deleted and they do not. is injustice! I am back to said sorry nessa, but people that you were spoken to Real and it..
sorry again !
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:08 pm

for 1 we aint talking about ino and david u dum betch we r talking bout u kept calling me scammer even after u were told it was a fake who scammed quiz and ino so keep on trying to fool people hmmmmmm and i know for fact nahuell knows im not a scammer so betch try again plzzzzzz r u that fukin retarded? and u r the fukin idiot cuz u were told there was a fukin fake before u started calling me the scammer...and y the fuk wood i accept ur apology betch u fukin call me a scammer to people not thinking i wood find out u r so fukin dum low life piece shet cleric betch who cant leave safe zone in dw1 w/out dying omfg get real betch...go try ur pity shet somewhere else cuz betch like i said u can go fuk ur self cuz i dont give fuk u r USELESSSSSSSSSSS now stfu betch
Back to top Go down
Nahuell
VIP
VIP
Nahuell

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Saku wrote:

3rd = I does not come out spreading to people you were scammer, only to inochi and nahuell asked whether it was true, and that was why you did it!

Sakura, i didnt ask you if nessa was scamer -.- how the hell i will you ask that if I TOLD YOU THAT SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER ANT THAT WAS A FAKE CHAR, AND AGAIN I TOLD YOU THAT SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER AND THE ONE WHO SCAMMED WAS A FAKE CHAR why the hell you said that? I know you and i think you wrote it wrong and you tried to say that you asked me if Nessa is a scammer or not, anyway, you have to know, before to call someone scammer or something bad, you have to know the person or investigate, ok? cause you cant go everywhere saying that, cause what happen if its not true? what happen? ah? You know what happen, you got kicked. Im your friend and im not happy for that and that is not my decision, But they said they warned you saku, im sry.
Back to top Go down
Saku

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 pm

sorry if anything was written wrong, but I use translator to write better ..
the fault is mine, that she was talking scammer, but NESSA IS NOT SCAMMMER.más I did not know it was a fake .. after all that in nahu said that I was a FAKE ... I was not called attention by nobody .. I so cometei this with two people .. inochi said he was not .. and asked to confirm the nahu ... SORRY NESSA , U DONT ARE SCAMMER, AND I DID KNOW IS ONE FALSE FAKE .
Now I knowth at spoke of all, but before that happens I want to see if someone would do something. I was accused by inochi and david to be scammer, I am Raa, and I have stolen a bd torso, the two talked in the world chat to see all of the server.
someone has done something? nothing. david n inochi deleted? No!
Now on to accuse david and inochi is also nobody to do anything? they talked in the world for all server ver.eu I was humiliated and many people saw the ressurection and others also. has found that people of the two dope ridiculous to accuse me of scammer to be Raa (everyone knows that I am not Raa) and I do not scammed BD torso of anyone!
They accused me of Raa and scammers at once! james why not warned them?
and hugo when punkreas try to scamm the borntokill something so, the hugo warned. and me deleted. not warned me you are welcome! I apologize person again. and wanted one last chance! please look at my side too. the two can then talk about what they want members of leave laughing members of the Guild? and nobody do nothing?
that if you have read and entendeo something wrong is my translator!
I mean that was my mistake, not knowing that it was a fake, I spoke wrong that was real.
I does not come out talking to people that you are scammer, I only spoke to inochi and nahuell, and nobody else!

NESSA YOU IS NOT SCAMMER, SORRY ME!
but now you are offensive, I'm not USELLESS, I DONT ARE BETCH!
so I have a chance as everyone least I!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok is my fault! but...   ok is my fault! but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok is my fault! but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resurrection :: General Category :: General discussion-
Jump to: