Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rax wants to join before is too late

Go down 
+2
Real
RoxasRax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoxasRax

Rax wants to join before is too late Empty
PostSubject: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:27 am

HI my name is Roxas Rax in game and i wanted to join guild.I decided to not No stay guildless for my rest of my life.I dont know who the leader is, but i can tell u some things about me

i am active player but i am buzzzy with school at the same time.I can go CA 95% per day and DW 2-4 times per day.About my lvling, i am only 63 i lvled from 60 in 2 days so u can understand how much active i am cheers

STAAATS! Neutral \

115 str 640max affraid and 65 agl 205 atack speed tongue

SKILLS

the usuals geek

MAXED SKILLS! slash -deftness -blood frenzy- and stun of course lol!

THATS IT FOR NOW I AM WAITING REPLY Betches xP joking! pig rabbit
Back to top Go down
Real
Admin
Real

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 am

Well Rax O_o
2nnamed and ?olus are the leaders here lol! so wait for their replay
Back to top Go down
http://resurrection.omgforum.net
RoxasRax

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 am

nah dont worry Real lolz i am patient Wink ahahhah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:28 pm

I am sorry Rax but, you don't have the requirements.

There are loads of Crusaders in the server, and 60% are higher level than you. About your stats...Dude, at level 65 I got 221 str, so, if you really want to join us, level your ass and get better equipment Smile.

Your skills are nice, like you said, the typicals. But your equipment is not the best hehehe...

Keep training!

Some tips:

Try to get at least DoE, and put level 2-3 Rages on it (not hard)
Get a fairy of str high level
Rings of str are the first thing you should have.
Colossus gem will help your resistance, and if you want to reset points of agi to str or con, just get Wind gems!
Don't go for unsealed 55 or 45 of couse, wait for unsealed 65 or Hermes Framestone, that would be your best choice.

That's what a "good sader" has to have. Wink
Back to top Go down
RoxasRax

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:37 pm

i forgot to mention that i have a lvl 29 fairy of str 1st gen (i used to have a lvl 39 2nd gen) and 2 lvl 40 rings str.

ANYWAYS DUDE THE TIPS HELPED ME A LOT MAN THANKS! i will just try to collect some money and rage my does and colo my unsealed or frame. thanks a lot but i have 2 last questions.

Question No.1

where should i lvl on fortune i cant get good exp unless if its x3 maybe..

Question No.2

would it matters if i join a guild for example dark anges until i got independent and then try to join Res?

thanks again
Back to top Go down
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 pm

No problem, we're here for helping the people. Razz

About the first question, try to HEX your character, it's the best choice if you don't have equips yet. Fortune its the best place for your level, because the next "level" is Summer isle, and you're not ready to fight that mobs (they are almost all 77 and hit very hard pirat ).

About the second question: Yeah, you should join a guild, learn maps (DW, CA, etc) and once you're ready, with the equips I told you, contact with us again, and I will be pleased to accept you!

Take care man.
Back to top Go down
Espada

Espada

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 pm

really in guild have high lvl sader 70+ 100% try lvl more and gemmed ur doe Very Happy

u can train in this day also no need 3x exp becoz easy to lvl

do your best.
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:54 pm

I agree with Hugo and Espada. This is ?olus by the way. Haha. What a Face
Back to top Go down
RoxasRax

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 am

omg guys thanks a lot i have no words to tell you! What a Face i will do my best and as for lvling i try to hex....but i always wanted to get boes and then gemmed them but nvm lol...thanks again a lotz and thanks ?olus!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Real
Admin
Real

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:59 am

RoxasRax wrote:
omg guys thanks a lot i have no words to tell you! What a Face i will do my best and as for lvling i try to hex....but i always wanted to get boes and then gemmed them but nvm lol...thanks again a lotz and thanks ?olus!!! I love you

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Well good luck in plvling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://resurrection.omgforum.net
awado

awado

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 pm

i lvled from 59 to 65 in 10 hours muahahah beat that(james beated me =(
Back to top Go down
Espada

Espada

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:29 am

o.o lvl me to 80 awa in 10 hours Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rax wants to join before is too late   Rax wants to join before is too late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rax wants to join before is too late
Page 1 of 1