Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.

Go down 
+2
mythic
Heretic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Heretic
Admin

The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. Empty
PostSubject: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi nubs. I'm James and this is me. And no, I'm not gay so all you guys don't make a move on me.

The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. 24w5z7a

And MORE of me.
The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. Ev1ldf
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:21 pm

jamessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 pm

MY LAME ASS 6 MONTHS AGO. I WASN'T EMO for all you assholes out there, I just did crazy shit with my hair. SO BACK OFF BITCHES.

The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. 2hrolkh
Back to top Go down
Real
Admin
Real

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:14 am

James! wahaha nice hair ^^
I like it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://resurrection.omgforum.net
2nnamed
Admin
2nnamed

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:42 am

Hahahahaha come on James, we all know you're the biggest EMO in the world!! LMAO just kidding, here's the best newbie on ToP! (Always thought you were American)
Back to top Go down
TigerDRena
VIP
VIP
TigerDRena

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:06 am

james is rly cute ~_~
i like ur last photo most =D
Back to top Go down
Essy

Essy

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:59 am

where do you from?,,,
you look like japanese,,,,
nice meeting you,,,
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:10 pm

Haha i'm Korean but I was born in America.
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

nono james is a fukked up dino betch dont believe him zzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Heretic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Laughing my dino balls off. Nessa just can't get enough of this piece of dino. BUHAHAHAHA. Well SIS, GO TO SLEEP BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT A WINDOW. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:14 pm

lmaooooooooo im going bro im going i be bak later on after i wake zzzzzz...damn fukked up dino hahahaha What a Face Sleep
Back to top Go down
mythic

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 pm

lmaoooooooo imma disown u if u do and u know wat im talking about buhahhahahahahha drunken geek What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down
o.o

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Pero si es chino!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.   The face behind the half broken egg dino ami. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The face behind the half broken egg dino ami.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resurrection :: General Category :: Presentations-
Jump to: